I never received my email to log in to my account. What do I do?
You never received an email from ServeHQ to log in? We can help!
Here are a few things you can check to help you get logged in:
- Did the email go to your junk mail?
- If this is the case, drag the email from ServeHQ into your inbox from your junk folder. This will prevent it from sending there in the future. In Gmail, the fastest way to find it would be to go here: https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#search/in%3Aspam+from%3Anotifications%40mg.trainedup.church
- Did your church leaders use the correct email for you?
- Sometimes churches have multiple email addresses for their people. They may have used a different email address to create your account than the one you are trying to log in with.
- Have your church leaders set up your account?
- Sometimes a user will try to log in before their church has made their user account.
If none of these steps helped you get logged in, please feel free to contact us through the chat screen in the bottom right-hand corner of this page. We would be happy to assist you with accessing your account.