Importing people in bulk from a church database
Do you have lots of team members? Utilizing our bulk import option is a great way to create accounts for lots of people quickly.
Things to be aware of:
- Importing is currently handled by our support team.
- We handle imports within 24 – 48 hours during the work week depending on the volume of imports or by the end of the day on Monday when submitted over the weekend.
- For the quickest possible service, your CSV or Excel file should be formatted properly. See below for details.
- A unique email is required for each user in the system.
- A phone number can be added as well but is not required. (We strongly suggest adding a phone number for your users if you plan to use texting in HuddleUp.)
Formatting your user list for quick, accurate import:
- Column 1: Full Name
- Column 2: Email
- Column 3: Phone Number (can be added but is not required)
- Column 4: Group (can be added but is not required)
- Column 5: Campus (can be added but is not required)
- Here is a sample import template you can use as a starting point.
Submit your formatted CSV or Excel file to support through the support request form. Our support team will review and edit lists before running an import, but lists that do not follow the formatting guidelines will be rejected.